- 5 oz of dry pasta
- 15 pieces of frozen cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup of diced crimini mushrooms
- 1/3 cup of vegan butter
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic
- Seasonings (to taste): sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, crushed red pepper, and basil (I used dried)
- Boil pasta to al dente, drain, and set aside.
- In a low-heated pan, add the garlic, butter, and mushroom.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, add the shrimp.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the pan, and add all seasonings. (I would start with 1/4 tsp of each!)
- Let the shrimp marinade in the sauce for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta, mix, and let it sit in the lowest heat setting for 5 minutes while covered.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Enjoy while it’s warm!